Panic to Peace
with Shannon Jackson
A 10-week program that teaches you how to heal your relationship with anxiety and overcome your anxious thoughts, the symptoms, panic, and fears and experience lots more peace, joy, and freedom!
MY COURSE IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF...
You're tired of this...
- Struggling with anxiety, panic disorder, and agoraphobia.
- Being consumed by anxious thoughts and fear.
- Fearing the symptoms and panic attacks.
- Always convincing yourself that you're trapped or not in control.
- Always anticipating the worst case scenario.
- Struggling with being far from home, or going places alone, or being home alone, or driving, or toilet anxiety, or being in public places, or going to work, or just doing everyday things.
- Struggling to do the things you want to do in life, and you want to experience more peace, joy, and freedom!
And you want this...
- To find freedom from the anxious thoughts, the symptoms, panic, and fears.
- To not fear panic attacks or the symptoms.
- To go places and do things without worrying about what might or could happen.
- To go on adventures, and travel, and do things that you've always wanted to do.
- To experience lots more peace, joy, and freedom!
And the journey there doesn't have to be so darn tough!
So instead of continuing to...
Try to make your anxious thoughts, the symptoms, panic, and fears go away
Try to exposure therapy your way to recovery (there's so much more to recovery!)
Convince yourself that you just need to learn to "manage" anxiety and cope
Try all of the tips, tools, and solutions and still feel lots of anxiety
White knuckle your way through facing your fears
Convince yourself that you're missing something
Question whether or not you're doing things "right"
Look to your safety person for help
How about I teach you simple tools that actually work! Things like...
How to respond to your anxious thoughts, the symptoms, panic, and fears so that they stop popping up
How to go at fear without it being so hard
How to face your fears without forcing yourself to do things you don't even want to do
How to feel experience relief and peace that actually sticks around
How to heal without becoming a mindfulness guru or practicing a bunch of breathing or grounding techniques
How to trust and believe in you so that you aren't looking outside of yourself for answers and help
How to keep taking action even when things feel hard
How to start betting on yourself, because YOU are the magic thing that is going to lead you to recovery!
So what's inside of
Panic to Peace? Let me show you!
Over ten weeks together, we'll dive into:
MODULE 1: ACCEPTANCE, EXPECTATIONS, & GOALS
Accepting where you currently are but believing that it isn't where you're going to stay!
Defining your why so that you keep moving forward even when things are hard.
Creating healthy expectations and goals so that you know what you're working towards and mapping out small steps for getting you there!
MODULE 3: CHANGING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR THOUGHTS & FEELINGS
Creating a healthy response with your anxious thoughts so that they no longer lead to the symptoms, panic, and fears.
Working through the what-ifs and intrusive thoughts in a healthy way so that they stop popping up.
Changing the stories you're telling yourself so that you create new and healthy pathways that don't lead to anxiety in the first place.
MODULE 5: CLARITY & GETTING UNSTUCK
Knowing what to do when the symptoms do pop up and how to work through them in a healthy way.
Becoming good at redirection rather than trying to use distraction as a tool.
Creating a plan for facing your fears and doing it successfully.
Facing your fears with clear, defined, practical small steps so that things aren't so hard and so that you actually succeed.
Living your life while creating freedom from your fears!
MODULE 7: STAYING ON THE PATH TO HEALING
Understanding setbacks - how to work through them in a healthy way and how to avoid them altogether.
Knowing when to push yourself and when to rest so that you keep moving forward on your healing journey.
Understanding intuition versus anxiety.
How to stay motivated and continuing to heal.
Getting clear on how to know when you're healing so that you can keep moving forward and keep experiencing more peace, joy, and freedom.
MODULE 2: WHY YOU'RE STRUGGLING & WHERE TO START
Understanding all of the things that's causing you to struggle so that you can begin to heal.
Getting clear on your contributors of anxiety and how to start undoing them.
Understanding the anxious response (aka panic attacks) and how to not to fear it.
Working through anticipatory anxiety, avoidance, and safety behaviors in a healthy way.
MODULE 4: TOOLS THAT WILL SUPPORT YOUR HEALING
Getting clear on how and when to use the tools so that you actually experience more peace.
Working through shame and embarrassment in a healthy way
Understanding how vulnerability fights fear and how to get the best support.
Practicing mindfulness, self-compassion, and positive self-talk so that you can support yourself through the hard moments without looking outward.
Practicing gratitude and shifting your perspective so that you continue to make progress.
Looking inward and harnessing the greatest tool you have - YOU
MODULE 6: RECOVERY DOESN'T HAPPEN WITHOUT THESE BASICS
Understanding the importance of reducing stress and practicing self-care and learning tools for doing it more simply and effectively.
Understanding how relationships impact your healing journey and creating healthy relationships.
Creating a healthy relationship with your body so that your mind is supported in doing the hard work
4 BONUS LESSONS!!
Health anxiety - including death anxiety
Overcoming toilet anxiety
Overcoming airplane anxiety
How minimalism can help you to heal
"I was hesitant to take Panic to Peace because of the cost, and I also wondered… What if it doesn’t help me? But it was worth the money and it has definitely helped! Panic to Peace has made such a difference to how I feel and I’ve learnt so much so I would 100% recommend the programme to anyone struggling with anxiety in any form. Shannon is the best teacher and explains things in such a clear and simple way at the right pace. She is also so real and passionate about what she is talking about and you can tell how much she really cares about us and wants to support and help us as much as possible. Listening to and speaking to others who are going through the same struggles as myself has made such a difference and I no longer feel so alone. Cheering each other on when we achieve wins and supporting each other when things seem hard has been amazing as well. Joining the programme is one of the best decisions I’ve made!"
This course is perfect for you if you're looking for...
- Support from somebody who has been where you are, and also support from people who are on a similar journey as you
- Long-term healing
- Something a little different than therapy!
Here's what you get when you join...
- The complete Panic to Peace program + all bonuses (Value: $2,500)
- 26 lessons + 4 bonus lessons (Value: $1,000)
- 12 live lessons in my Zoom room, including teachings, Q&A sessions, group discussions/support. (Value: $1,750) *live lessons not included in self-paced version
- A 75 page workbook. (Value: $97)
- Access to me and to others who are on a similar journey as you in my private Facebook group.
+ You can choose to add on a 60 minute 1:1 session with me for just $147 (Value: $197)
I've got answers!
Q: What time are the live calls and Q&A's?
A: To accommodate Panic to Peace students across the globe, the live lessons and Q&A's will take place across various times.
When you join, you'll get a survey asking you to select the days and times that work best for you. I do this so that I can then choose times that will work best for the entire group!
You'll then get invites for every session so you can add them to your calendar for easy scheduling.
Of course, all live content will be recorded and added to the course portal so that you can catch up in your own time if you miss any live sessions.
By the end of this course, you will have the tools you need in order to:
- Create a healthy relationship with anxiety.
- Overcome the physical, mental, and emotional symptoms of anxiety and panic.
- Work through and no longer struggle with panic attacks.
- Reach your goals and experience lots more peace, joy, freedom, and adventure!
- Prevent anxiety from making decisions for you and actually LIVE your life!
I’ve taken everything I’ve learned over my 15-year journey with anxiety, panic, and agoraphobia, and I created a fluff-free course for you that outlines all of the steps I took to get me to where I am today.
And I keep things simple and practical because I know how overwhelming the recovery journey can be.
Panic to Peace provides you with all of the knowledge and tools that will make your healing journey less long and less hard!
And as soon as you join, you get instant (and lifetime) access to all of the modules, tools, action steps, workbook, and any items I add in along the way!
LIVE VERSION OF P2P:
All materials are taught to you live by me (+ live weekly group discussions and Q&A's)
- Great if you're wanting extra support, accountability, and motivation
SELF-PACED VERSION OF P2P:
Just press play on the modules!
- Great if you're wanting to take the program at your own pace and not within a group.
*Self-paced version does not include live discussions or Q&A's
So who am I?
Well, I'm Shannon Jackson and I'm an anxiety recovery coach!
I struggled with anxiety, panic disorder, and agoraphobia for 15 years. And for years, I believed that my life was destined to be consumed by anxiety, panic, and fear.
Fast forward to today, and I'm living a life that I never even imagined possible. I'm a wife, a mom, and an adventurer. I love nature, hiking, traveling, writing, and seeing the world.
And today, I give people that little push that I wish I had back when I was struggling, along with teaching all of the tools and practices to heal, overcome, and start living the life they want and deserve to live! One where anxiety doesn't make any of the decisions!
PANIC TO PEACE WILL HELP YOU TO OVERCOME EVEN IF...
- You've been struggling for months, years, or even a decade or more!
- You're housebound and having a really tough time even thinking about getting out of your house and doing anything.
- You go out and do things, but your brain is always focused on trying not to experience the symptoms or a panic attack.
- You've tried anything and everything but the symptoms, panic attacks, and fears continue to persist and you just don't know what to do anymore.