Overcoming the symptoms & panic attacks
A 90 minute masterclass that teaches you how to start approaching the symptoms and panic attacks differently so that you can finally find freedom from them!
Does this sound
like what you're
- You experience symptoms like dizziness, nausea, DPDR, racing thoughts, racing heart, and these things make you feel really scared and out of control.
- You experience a sensation or symptom and it quickly leads to you feeling really anxious, or to a panic attack.
- You feel totally fine but you start thinking about what could or might happen and then you're flooded with the symptoms or a panic attack.
- You've tried all of the techniques, tools, medications, supplements, and you find yourself still battling with the same stuff every day.
- You often avoid doing things because you don't want to experience the symptoms or a panic attack.
Psst! You don't have to continue struggling with the symptoms. And overcoming them doesn't have to be so hard!
In this 90 minute masterclass,
I'll teach you...
01. What's causing you to continue to struggle with the symptoms and panic attacks
02. Why the symptoms and the panic attacks actually aren't the problem and where you should put your focus instead
03. What to do when the symptoms pop up (and no, it's not doing breathing practices, grounding techniques, or using other coping skills that you've probably tried countless times)
04. What acceptance is, how to practice it, and why it actually works
05. How to start trusting and believing in you and your body, and how to actually feel safe within your body (even when the symptoms are present)
06. How to get unstuck and living your life while finding freedom from the symptoms and panic attacks long-term
07. That you have everything you need inside of you to heal and overcome!
Still wondering if this class is for you? This class is for you if you struggle with any of these thoughts/feelings...
#1: I really hate experiencing the symptoms, they make me feel so out of control and I just want them to go away!
The symptoms SUCK! They make things so incredibly hard. But in the class, I'll show you how to start tackling the symptoms in an easier way so that they stop showing up so much.
#2: NOTHING is helping! I'm doing all of the things and the symptoms just keep showing up.
Maybe you're doing too much. Maybe doing less is actually what will be most helpful. In the class, I'll show you how to do less!
#3: I'm good for a few days, and then bam, I'm hit with the symptoms or a panic attack again!
Yeahhh, this can be pretty discouraging and frustrating. But I'll show you how to work through these moments without making them harder than they need to be.
#4: You know some of the things you have to do, you just can't bring yourself to do them.
Been there (many times)! I'll show you how to approach the hard stuff without it feeling so overwhelming. And I'll show you how to do it without adding more pressure and anxiety onto your plate.
And I'll help you to get some motivation for actually facing the hard stuff without you wanting to give up before you even get started.
#5: I just can't live like this anymore!
If this is you, I'm glad (obviously not glad that you're struggling) that you're ready to stop allowing anxiety and the symptoms to rule your life. It's time you take your power back and actually live! And in the class, I'll show you how to actually start living while letting the healing happen along the way. I promise, it doesn't have to continue to look the way it currently does for you!
Here's what a few students had to say about the class as soon as it ended...
What you get when you sign up...
- A replay of my 90+ minute live masterclass (and I promise, the replay is just as good as the live!).
- Lifetime access so that you can revisit it whenever you need to!
For so long I thought that I just had to learn to live with the symptoms and panic attacks.
I thought I just had to find the “right” tool, the technique, the pill, the person, the magic thing that was going to change it all for me.
And I tried EVERYTHING!
After many years of believing that I just had to “cope" with anxiety and learn to “manage” it, I said goodbye to my unhealthy relationship with anxiety and the symptoms and panic attacks went with it.
This freedom IS possible, and I want to show you how to do it without it being so hard or complicated, because it truly isn't!