Does this sound
like what you're
- You often feel trapped or stuck while riding in cars, especially at red lights, or while in traffic, or in areas where there's no place to pull over.
- You are scared to experience the symptoms or a panic attack while driving because you're afraid of losing all control or something bad happening, like passing out or causing an accident.
- You don't drive far from home, or you only drive certain routes, because going outside of your safe zone is really uncomfortable.
- You avoid driving alone because you don't trust yourself, so you always make sure you have somebody with you ‘just in case.'
- You often avoid riding as a passenger or driving with others in the car because it makes you feel like you have even less control (or you don't want to embarrass yourself).
- When you get into the car, you make sure you have a water bottle, snacks, oils, gum, your emergency medication, or your safe person with you ‘just in case.’
- Although you experience lots of anxiety in the car, it's sometimes a safe place for you because it's a way for you to easily escape if you need to.
Now I want you to imagine...
- Getting in the car and not being consumed by anxiety and fear, or bracing yourself for a panic attack
- Dropping your kids off at school every day with ease
- Driving to the store and not mapping out your routes or constantly looking for safety points
- Going on that road trip that you've been wanting to take for so long
- Driving on the highway, jamming out to music, and actually enjoying it
I want this for you! And it's absolutely possible for you (even if you don't believe it right now)!
Overcoming driving anxiety doesn't have to be so stinking hard!
This class is full of simple and practical tips and tools that will actually help you to experience more peace and freedom behind the wheel.
And I promise, I'm NOT going to tell you...
- You just need to practice breathing techniques
- You just need to do more exposures
- You need to just get in the car and do the scary stuff
- This is just something you'll always struggle with, you just need to learn how to 'cope' and 'manage.'
In this 2 hour masterclass,
I'll teach you...
01. What's actually causing you to experience lots of anxiety while riding in cars (or on trains, buses, planes)
02. How to tackle anticipatory anxiety and not let it prevent you from getting in the car
03. What to do with your thoughts so that they don't lead to the symptoms and panic attacks
04. What to do when the symptoms and panic attacks pop up
05. Practical steps for getting in the car and doing the things you have to and want to do so that you can get your freedom back
06. How to put the trust back within you and see that you have everything you need inside of you to heal and overcome!
Overcoming Driving Anxiety will help you to...
RESPOND IN A HEALTHY WAY
you'll be able to respond to your thoughts, the symptoms, and panic attacks in a healthy way so that they actually stop popping up
PUT THE TRUST BACK WITHIN YOU
stop looking to everyone and everything around you in order to feel safe and you'll instead start to feel safe within yourself and trust yourself
EXPERIENCE MORE PEACE
actually get in the car feeling more confident and equipped to take the small steps and start LIVING your life!
Still wondering if this class is for you? This class is for you if you struggle with any of these thoughts/feelings...
#1: “I hate experiencing the symptoms and panic while driving! They make things feel so dangerous and they make me feel so out of control.”
The symptoms and panic attacks SUCK! They make things so incredibly hard. But in the class, I'll show you how to start approaching these things in a healthy way so that they stop showing up so much.
#2: "I've tried everything and NOTHING is helping! I'm doing all of the things and I always feel anxious while in cars."
Maybe you're doing too much. Maybe doing less is actually what will be most helpful. In the class, I'll show you how to do less and actually experience peace!
#3: Some days I'm good, and then others I'm SO anxious while driving!
Yeahhh, this can be pretty discouraging and frustrating. But I'll show you how to work through these moments without making them harder than they need to be.
#4: You know some of the things you have to do, you just can't bring yourself to do them.
Been there (many times)! I'll show you how to approach the hard stuff in simple and practical ways. And I'll show you how to do it without adding more overwhelm, pressure, and anxiety onto your plate.
#5: “I just can't live like this anymore!”
If this is you, I'm glad (obviously not glad that you're struggling) that you're ready to stop allowing anxiety and the symptoms to rule your life. It's time you take your power back and actually live! And in the class, I'll show you how to actually start living while letting the healing happen along the way. I promise, it doesn't have to continue to look the way it currently does for you!
“The Driving Anxiety Masterclass was helpful and well worth the price. I have done therapy, medication, etc and this short masterclass provided more insight than years of “professionals” trying to help.” - Taylor
What you get when you sign up...
- A replay of my 2 hour live masterclass (and I promise, the replay is just as good as the live!)
- An 18 page tip guide to help you apply what you learn in the class
- Lifetime access so that you can revisit it whenever you need to
- Discounts to future classes, my signature program - Panic to Peace, and 1:1 coaching with me
For so long I was convinced that I would always feel anxious and experience panic attacks while in cars, on buses, planes, and trains.
After all, I had experienced hundreds of panic attacks while driving, riding as a passenger, traveling, and just while trying to do everyday things like driving 10 minutes to work.
I tried EVERYTHING to experience more peace while driving and NOTHING worked.
And after many years of trying it all, I tried something different. I let go of trying and I instead started focusing on just letting myself be.
And nowadays, well, I drive with a whole lot of peace. I bring my daughter to daycare every day, I run errands, I drive far from home, I go on road trips, I take big and little trips, all without anxiety and panic tagging along!
This freedom IS possible, and I want to show you how to do it without it being so hard or complicated, because it truly isn't!