Tips for Working Through Self-Doubt
If you struggle with self-doubt, you likely often question yourself, your decisions, and whether or not you’re capable of doing things or becoming the person you want to become.
For me, it often looked like this:
- I can’t overcome anxiety because I’ve been struggling with it for too long.
- I’m not smart enough, brave enough, strong enough, deserving enough, loved enough…
- I’ll never be like that person. I’m just not capable of being calm, at peace, and happy.
- I can’t do that! If I try, it’ll definitely cause a panic attack.
- What if I fail?
- What if I can’t do that thing that I used to be able to do?
- I’m going to be stuck like this forever!